Mudjacking does little to no damage to the landscape. There is no waste and it is much more aesthetically pleasing. We simply drill small holes and fill the void under the concrete, thus hydraulically raising the concrete back to the original grade. There is no cure time, no removal, no waste, minimal usage disruption and tremendous cost savings.
SIDEWALK LEVELERS CAN BE YOUR ONE-STOP SHOP FOR ALL OF YOUR SIDEWALK OR CONCRETE LEVELING NEEDS
FREE EVALUATIONSSIDEWALK LEVELERS IS OFFERING FREE EVALUATIONS BASED ON ADA STANDARDS OR YOUR SPECIFIC ORGANIZATION’S GUIDELINES!
- Cross Slope Remediation to Remove Standing Water & Ice Hazards
- Trip Hazards Remediation Due to Sunken Areas Caused by Utilities or
- Trip Hazards Remediation Due to Tree Roots
- Removal & Replacement of Broken Sidewalk
- Truncated Dome Mat Installation
- Void Fill for Sinkhole Remediation
- Leveling of Concrete Patios or Driveways
- Leveling of Solid Masonry or Concrete Steps
- Any and ALL ADA sidewalk remediation or repair needs
Please feel free to have a look at our mudjacking process!